Blogaholic

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My big decision

I don't know what I am going to do. I wanted to write this down, rather type. I am right in the middle of a vendor fair, folding laundry, and wracked with a decision of what to do about a job! I have plenty of offers. I have home health nurse aps on my piano waiting to be filled out. I have one home health agency ready to hire me, and I have the school wanting me to fill out an app. Now there is no guarentee that I will get the school job, especially when in Illinois you have to have a certificate 73. Without that, the pay is not that great! It is above minimum wage. Good! I went to college a long time for my degree! I am now thinking of getting my certificate, but it will be over 3,000 dollars to do it. The benefits of being a school nurse are of course what ever benefits the district has to offer. What to do....
I will let you know what I decide. Until then, have a great week!



No comments: