Blogaholic

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Black Friday Vendor Fair

I am booked except for late night on Black Friday everyone. Anyone that wants a spot from 10p cst to midnight they are open! 1.50 per slot! We are having at our fair Arbonne, ooh la la spa, Down the Trodden path, Tempted Tummies, Stuffed with Fluff, Mineral Girlz, Sincere baskets, Peddlers Kitchen, Vitamark, Charmies, and more! Come for the Shopping and Stay for the fun! Also please take a look at my schedules I am having a party on Saturday party, Sunday extravaganza and free for all cyber monday party. For the cyber monday party, since it is free to all vendors, please provide a mompack for a vendor at the fair. I am also having countdown to christmas fairs with hidden free slots, and day after christmas shopping. Slot fees are free to 1.50, just read the rules or ask me any questions if uncertain! I may also promote my own businesses on occassion, and will not surprise my vendors, I will have myself on the schedule! No prizes will be necessary for my fairs except for the countdown for christmas, and it should not exceed $5. Other than that, and cyber monday, prizes are optional. Please go to my site and check out the schedules. They are under Cyber monday, and black friday tabs. The site to go to is http://carole.go.cc/do not email me your times. I tested the form on the site, there are two forms, one is on the party room page, and I believe the other is on the cyber monday page. I will put it on the other page when I get a chance. Questions only to cachech@hotmail.com Also a special with my businesses. Stuffed with fluff will ship for free for all orders, put free shippingbf in voucher. This is good until dec. 24th. http://stuffedwithfluff.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=64 Girls beautiful beaded hand crafted jewelery 50% off with min. $75 dollar order plus free shipping!!!!http://www.jewelryjustforher.com Tell them Carole harris sent you. Please take a look at our Featured WAHMs at Caroles' Home biz Express! Carole Harris



No comments: