Blogaholic

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Accomplishment

That's the best term to describe it I think. I had to take my oldest out of her special ed class, and put her into another. And even though she is having trouble fitting in, the main reason she was taken out was because she was not doing well at all. WELL yesterday she came home with some great grade, and BEAMED from ear to ear! Accomplishment...yes, my daughter did need to see that she could do well on some things, and not just scolded for bad behaviour. Why I didn't remove her earlier, I really don't know I only hope she can keep things going! We all have issues, and seeing my daughter have a rough time with things is not easy! I had forgotten how truly mean kids could be. We are working on alot me and my daughters...but for my oldest to finally see the letter "A" on her papers....that is THE accomplishment she has been striving for!

No comments: