Blogaholic

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Funny Story On Christmas Eve




So every year, we give the girls pajamas for Christmas. It is our family tradition. We try to keep them, picking out ornaments and such. (this year we didn't do that) So after we spent the night with inlaws, we surprised the girls, and let them open one gift. Abby loves footie pajamas, so she was estatic. Becca, the less thrilled of the two, exclaimed. Mommy I am six years old. I'm not wearing them. LOL, I got it. In Illinois however, it was 7 below zero, and I was wishing I had footie pajamas. It was then Dad said to Becca, you hurt my feelings. After all, it was Dad who picked them out, (and did a good job, nice fit I must say) After that, Becca says, I'm gonna wear these every night! Ah kids!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks for reading.

carole

No comments: