Blogaholic

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy, happy life!

To say I never thought I'd be doing all of what I am doing today is an understatement. I never thought home health would be as lucrative and busy as it is today. I am exhausted, but happy to be. In a time when people are loosing their jobs, we are very grateful.

My daughters: Well they want to be in the talent show. What talent do they have? I'm not sure yet. I'm not even sure what they will be doing.

My hubby: Well he finally got his birthday present. His birthday was in December. He got a nice 32 in LCD tv. Now he just needs his new recliner.

I'm also excited that this year, my hubby and I will be married for 15 yrs. Oh yes, and he got me a gps for my birthday. NOW who do you think absolutely loves that technology? If you guessed me, you guessed wrong, try again.

Have a nice Saturday, and thanks for reading. While you are reading, if you'd like to go shopping, please do check out my site. http://2mysucces.info/ I have great sales all the time, and great low cost advertising.

Carole

1 comment:

Military Momz said...

I am exhausted! We went over to my mom's today to help her clean out her old house. Oh, the goodies we found! I found my glasses I had when I was like 5 years old, love postcards from my dad to my mom back in the 60s, my mom's graduation pin and junior and senior banquet books, etc... We had the best time, but I am so tired. We laughed so hard and had the best time. Sounds like you had an eventful day also!