Blogaholic

Friday, September 11, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge!/Happenings from our vacation

Well it has begun! My hubby is excited about our next vacation to New York City...that's not why he challenged me. Although I do look forward to it. It'll be nice to see my handsome husband get back into the shape he once was. He has two dynamite kids to keep up with. They really are a bundle of energy. No, it came when I said I'd love to take the girls to Wyoming or Montanna to go horse back riding. Hence the rub, one has to be under 250 to ride a horse! So wish me luck. I said we are to loose 10 pounds by December, he wants to loose 50 by vacation time next year. We shall see what happens.

We went to Walt Disney World on our vacation this year. It was Beccas' 2nd airplane ride, and am so glad we all made it back in one peice. Of course we couldn't have an uneventful vacation. I ended up hurting my shoulder, and it took three doctors to determine it wasn't dislocated. I go to my own doctor this saturday. It was, and still is very painful, although I am able to move it a little better. Chuck had to help me with my bra on or I had to keep it on. I was wishing I had help this morning, it wasn't easy! Abby tried to help me, bless her soul. I think I may need some physical therapy, but will let the doctor decide that. All in all, I think the girls, Chuck and I had a great trip. It was fun seeing all the characters, parades, and rides. Becca is a real daredevil, and Abby still is my waterbug!! So is Becca! My girls do make me feel young, and I wish I could bottle up their energy. Abby bought back these cool light up drumsticks from Disney! They really are a cool toy for all. Now how can I top that for Christmas?

That's all for now.

Peace out.

Carole

3 comments:

Tara Todd said...

WOW, sounds like fun.. maybe if you google blogher2010 you can find the info.. i just saw it the other day.... I would love to share a secret for weight loss if you are interested.. I have lost 4 pant sizes..

Tara Todd said...

WOW, sounds like fun.. maybe if you google blogher2010 you can find the info.. i just saw it the other day.... I would love to share a secret for weight loss if you are interested.. I have lost 4 pant sizes..

Unknown said...

Nice post! I had a gastric bypass 2 years ago and have lost 150 pounds so far! I liked this blog so much I became a follower!

Feel free to visit my blog and become a follower in return! http://dimmusacio.blogspot.com/

My blog is about Making money online, free stuff, computer and tech stuff. Plus I have a free contest every month! This month the 1st place prize is a $1000 gift card!