Blogaholic

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our trip to the Shedd

I'll have to post some pics here or on my facebook page. I'll find some way to post the pictures. Alot of the pictures were taken by my daughter Abigail. She is a wonderful photographer. I saw 93.9 there. A Chicago radio station, and I didn't get the time to chat. Darn it. So after the field trip we stayed 3 more hours to see the jellies....lol I only saw a few jelliles, but I took a lot of rests so I must have missed out. WE were all tuckered out. The girls and I slept on the way home, then I spent some time on the way home on twitter and face book. Then slept some more, and some more. It was a longggggggggggggggg day! Next week is mothers day. I'm not sure what is planned, but hubby did say he was staying home. So maybe it's a nice quiet sunday. We will see. Stay tuned for pics. I've seen every kind of fish and shark we could have seen.


Until next time......

No comments: