Blogaholic

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chucks surgery and then some

Well it won't be long. Unfortnately, all good things must come to an end. WE were doing very well. I am going to have to take on extra jobs again. I refuse to let people take our house. Chuck will be off for 2 mos, and I am not really sure what is going to happen. I DO have a job, but it is slow. I will be starting private duty, but it is half of what I earn now...but it will at least be something. Plus I will have my visits. I am applying for other home health companies as well. I now realize that when I quit my other home health job it was rather hasty, but I do feel I made the right choice and for the right reasons. The decision was also supported by my husband, so I KNOW I made the right decision.



I started my internet newspaper today. Not sure how it is going to go. I am also going to start interviewing wahms, which will appear in this blog. I am very excited about the venture. It will be a good thing, we can all learn from each other. It is my hope that the blog and interviews will flourish with lessons for us all.

The girls: Very busy. They are going to be in the musical Annie get your gun this year. The directors have a lot of kids to deal with, and I applaud them. It's a lot of work, and not quite sure how they pull it off every year. We had some news though, and not sure what is to become of it. The literary guild, which we are members of, will not be associated with Bicentennial Park. Chuck and I are not sure what this means for us and our girls. I guess I'll find out more on Monday.

Summer fun: We went swimming at the Beaconridge pool on Saturday. I love to swim. It was my hope it would lower my blood sugar, but it didn't. We are planning to go this coming weekend. Then I will really swim and do laps with my sister. She welcomes the company, and we are happy to oblige! The girls would live in pools and water if they could. Tonight they are at a sleep over with friends.

My diabetes: It's my fault it is out of control. I ate too much fast food, not eating the right stuff, and now they are too high. I do plan to walk on the tread mill either tonight or early in the morn. I will have to call my doc to ask for Januvia and see if that helps bring my sugars down again. I am hoping my walks, and treadmill will bring them down.

Gyms: my advice is for another time. It was a frustrating weekend in talking with Cardinal gym this weekend, and I don't want my frustration to be heard just yet. Breath!

Driving to Mississipi: Another thing to think about. I won't air it on this blog.

Until next time

Carole

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Carole,

Let's talk soon!! Diet and exercise will greatly improve your diabetes. I can help come up with some ideas if you need them

Hugs!!