Blogaholic

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Eve

It had to be one of the best ever. I never thought I'd say that seeing as how when I was younger, I never thought I'd be married. I'd go to the bars with my friends on New Years eve hoping to find Mr. Right, and never finding him. I can remember going one night with my bestie, and crying my eyeballs out. Everyone was all paired up, or so it seemed. She just looked at me, wondering what all the fuss was about. Several years later I met my true love.

This New Years Eve I spent it with family. We got free tickets to a Chicago Wolves game. It was exciting to see a live hockey game, as we had never been to one. The fireworks and special effects were great. Before the game, there were gamses, Disney Radio, dancing and face painting for the kids.

The wolves lost but we still had a great time out. After that we spent the evening at home with the girls swearing they were going to make it to midnight. They didn't of course. Becky fell asleep next to her dad on the couch and Abby fell asleep in bed next to me. We woke them up at the stroke of midnight, and 2 secs later back to sleep. Abby didn't even remember us waking her up! LOL. That was my best ever. How was yours?

Until next time.

Carole

No comments: