Blogaholic

Saturday, July 27, 2013

What to Blog about:


Hello my friends!  It has been a long time since I've blogged, and now my 11 yr old Becca is also blogging.  Please feel free to comment on any of the blogs.  

So at one point in my life, I've had 6 part time jobs, I've quit all that craziness for now.  My patient load is less, for now, and I am able to breath and spend some time with the family.  Unfortunately, alot of that time is spent doing some housework, and some playing on the computer, and paperwork.  I need to divide myself into 3 it seems!!!   I am the big time dog walker.  There's no surprise, and still working on Sparky.   

The girls:  Well, Abby will be 15 in October, and starting high school this year.  I'm not ready for it.  Becca will be starting JUNIOR HIGH.  Both girls are wonderful children, they are good, and I couldn't ask for better.  They have spent the majority of the summer in summer camp.  Even though Abby says she hated it, she always bolted out the car door, and cheerful.  Abby wakes up less grouchy any more, and the girls still confiscate my beauty stuff.  I just had to give Abby my recent lip gloss.  Yep, had the talk about sharing make up, and I'm sure I'll have it again.  

We haven't done much free swimming, but the girls have been to the water parks.  Such fun for them.  Abby and Becca both have nice tans going, and I'm white as a sheet!  Chuck is just as pasty.  

Well that's all for now.  Have a good weekend.

Until next time.

Carole

No comments: