Blogaholic

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hello Blogging World!

Blogging.  I must admit I don't do it religiously like I should, like I read that I should.  I even have my daughter Becky blogging sometimes, but she is more interested in playing games on the computer like any twelve year old.  It sure did get complicated.  I have blogged about my online businesses, contests, my family.  Then along came twitter and pinterest.   To me, Twitter was easy enough.  But now pinterest, and I admit my new addiction, makes everything look so complicated.  Add photos, get traffic, network, use the correct font, network, treat blogging as a job.  As a job? 


Don't I already have a job?  Numerous jobs?  Let's see, mom, wife, sister, nurse, friend, mom, mom, mom....my head is spinning...   Besides my numerous jobs, my work life is very demanding, and flooded with paperwork I should be doing right now.  

Today, we will be going to my daughter Becky's musical.  Shrek the musical, and the kids did a great job yesterday!  I have some pics of family members who came out to support Becky in the musical, and as soon as I can, I will share some with you.   I am not as techy as most people in the blog world are.  From time to time I have to ask my hubby Chuck to help me. Frustrating for him I know.  Even downloading pictures and files and such has gotten more complicated for me, but I refuse to give up.  

The day is going by quickly, and I have much to learn.  Going to look for those photos I promised you.  Until next time.


Carole

No comments: