Blogaholic

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Life as I know it.

I must admit, I am not a cat person. When I was younger, I was terribly reactive to cats with my asthma. I'd come home from my sisters house in full blown status asthmaticus. Of course we had 2 dogs that shed terribly as well, so it was hard to ascertain what I was reacting too. These days not so much, I have a dog and cat. My asthma acts up from colds and weather as opposed to the pets. Of course they do have their days. This cat is especially needy though. She doesn't like to be alone, and loves looking out the window. She's a beautiful calico. My daughter Abby has several different scratches from head to toe, as she is sometimes too rough. Right now I have 3 teens awake from a sleep over. They slept in, at least 2 of them until noon. My youngest, Becca, starts back to school tomorrow. She isn't too thrilled. It is snowing on this January 4th 2015, and my weather guy, Chuck Harris says we are supposed to get 11 inches. I hope not. Life as we know it. The girls just finished eating their breakfast, and Abby is dying to spend her Michaels gift card. I don't wanna go outside! But my Abby is a shopaholic, and that gift card is burning a hole in her pocket. I have tons to do, folding laundry, calling patients, reading, cleaning. My favorite thing ...sleep! The girls have had a pretty busy holiday season, and soon life will be back to normal, or to some kind of normalcy. And it seems, no matter how much I sweep floors, swiffer and mop, I always have to do it again. Cleaning is never done at my house. Not complaining....just telling the truth. I never know how all this garbage ends up in my house and on my floors. I am curious. Does anyone tell their teen to do stuff 3, 4, and 5 times before they end up doing stuff? Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a brick wall. And the snow keeps falling falling falling. It was fun seeing them put makeup on each other. As a mom, I have to admit, the long awaited makeup addiction has finally arrived. I ordered some makeup for me too. tee hee! Keep warm my friends, and until next time ~~~~~Carole

No comments: