Blogaholic

Sunday, January 14, 2018

What's your skin care routine?

I've started using a Charcoal mask, 2-3 times a week.  I still have acne break outs.  Not bad, but people believe that I am not in my 50s, which can be a good thing.  I make sure I don't over use cosmetics, especially with break outs.  Usually, no make up as I rarely have time in the morning.

One of the things I do, is use a biore charcoal mask.  

What are the benefits of Charcoal?  1.)  It can cut down on acne outbreaks.  2.)  It can help pull out the dirt in your pores.  3) Charcoal can deep clean your skin, and neutralize the acidity of the skin.  

Over cleansing or over exfoliating can also strip your skin of its oils and nutrients as well.  

Charcoal is a powerful blackhead remover, skin purifier, and is also great for your hair.  Charcoal works great on sensitive skin as well.

Below is a DIY Charcoal mask from Beauty Munsta Blog

Empty half of an activated charcoal capsule in a small bowl or dish. Now add 1 tsp of aloe vera gel and 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and mix everything well with your clean fingers. Apply the mixture gently on your face, avoiding the area around your eyes and mouth. Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse off well with warm water first, then cold water. Do this mask twice a week to get your acne under control.




Until Next Time

Carole

1 comment: