Blogaholic

Friday, May 15, 2009

Turning 44, Am I complete yet?

Today in People magazine, supermodel Rebecca Romijn stated she felt complete with her twins. This Saturday, May 16th, I turn 44. I don't know when I'll be complete, but my two daughters sure make my life interesting to say the least.

I'm 8 yrs older then Ms. Romijn and already know the joys of motherhood, I wish every mom luck with their journey. Good luck with math, as Becca and I struggle with getting her math homework done. Needless to say, we haven't been able to get it done recently, and it's not her favorite subject either. My personal feeling is that kids do get too much homework these days.

Abby will be in the 5th grade, and I'm not sure how we feel about that yet. Soon we will give camping a try. Stay tuned for our adventures as summer is approaching.

Carole

No comments: