Blogaholic

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My artistically inclined daughters, no sports fans here!




Now this picture was taken a while ago. We are working on uploading some video with them in the actual play! I can't wait! I am so proud of both my girls. They were both in a play just after Valentines, and they both had some pretty big parts! They like acting more than anything, so I am going to work on getting them in our summer musical! Who knows, we may see the next big name???? I don't know what the future is for my daughters, but I do know they have a true passion for this, and I don't push them either. My daughter Rebecca was really too young for this class, but they let her enroll anyway. This was Abbys' second time in this class. Now if I could just get them to feel passionate about cleaning their rooms!
*LOL*
I have them enrolled in an art class for fun, and motor exercises. I can only draw stick men, so they've definitely inherited their artistic qualities from me! Abby is fussing about it, she'd rather act in a class then do anything else. I am going to have a talk with her about this. After all, who do you think makes cartoons, video games and coloring books right?
Because I have an antique piano in my house, that is a constant curiosity for them. I took some piano lessons when Abby was younger. In case you don't know. Abby and Becky are 9 and 6 now. So whenever we can I help Abby with the basics, Becca is a little small yet for the finger dexterity. It's a great way for us all to bond.
I used to play when I was little, and was pretty good at it I must say. I had a few lessons when I was 7 and continued to play until I was 10 or 11. When I have gone as far as I can with my daughters and the piano, I will get them lessons. Wish me luck on this, and thank you for reading!

Carole

No comments: