Blogaholic

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Religion and teaching

I will admit, I am not as religious as I was in my teens or twenties. I think this is a blessing in disguise, but only time will tell. I do try to raise my daughters in the best possible way I can. I try to spend as much time with them as I can, both my hubby and I. I just did splurge and bought Miley Cyrus tics, and we are hoping to go on vacation. The kids don't get that much, they really do not. They sign up for one or two activities a year. This year it will be acting again. I know I said I would add video. I'm waiting ....we will do that. But back to religion, as I digress....

We have made a major milestone! Abby made her first reconciliation. Then got mad at dad, because he wouldn't let the girls go swimming....go figure, she is only 10~ .....

Right now they are helping dad clean the yard. Yes, we are trying to instill that into them too....CLEANING!!! Imagine that....for girls, they are the messiest.....

My girls are good girls.....they are...on some days you couldn't tell, and on some days you would swear they are angels. To be honest they are somewhere in between....SOMEWHERE>.....LOL.....I love them, and don't know where I'd be without them!

No comments: