Blogaholic

Monday, July 1, 2019

I am back!

Hello Blogging world!!

It's been a long time since I have blogged.  So what have I been up to?

1.  Joined the acting world, well briefly.  I have been in the Drunken gnomes play for 2 years in  a row.  It's been interesting, and definitely out of my comfort zone.  These actors and actresses talented interesting people, with big hearts, kindness and humor.  

2.  Recently, within the past week, the family has been to Branson Missouri.  The shows were excellent, fun and entertaining.  I would definitely go back.  I will post some pics soon.

3.  Entering sweepstakes has been a hobby of mine.  I haven't done them in a long time due to work.  I am going to be doing more of them, and will post the links on this blog as usual.

4.  I am reading another James Patterson book.  Originally, I bought this book for my hubby, but I started to read it.  Reading is good for the brain, as are puzzles and the like.  It's a good book so far, and mysteries are my favorite type of book.

5.  The job I have had for a little over a year is very demanding,  and on this blog is about all I can say.  My readers who are close to me can message, text or call for more details.  

6.  This is the first time in a very long time I've enjoyed a two week vacay.

and what have you been up to my readers....all 3 of you.  post in the comments and let's keep in touch!!!!

~~~~~~Until next time~~~~~~~~

Carole

No comments: