Blogaholic

Friday, December 4, 2020

Screen Time Burnout

Hello Good morning, Afternoon


I have some good tips for you to avoid Screen Time Burn out I saw on Windy City today.  I guess today is world Fridge day too, so clean out those refrigerators.  I know mine will be cleaned out as I am spending time to clean my house.  


Tips for avoiding Screen time burn out in no specific order


1. exercise, take care of yourself

2.  Take a break, take a walk, read. 

3.  Avoid screen time before bed.  I know with my job it is hard because of paperwork


Let's clarify, screen time is computers, tablets, smart phones and tvs.  Anything that has a screen.

4.  get special glasses for blue light

5.  Make your font larger.  


That's what I remember from the show.  Good luck, everything in moderation!  


Until next time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carole

 

No comments: