Blogaholic

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My future actresses




Now I do need to get a more recent photo, since they are 6 and 9. We are working on trying to get their last play uploaded to vid status so people can see. Right now Abby and Becca are in girl scout camp. It is their last day. Then starting June 16th they will start acting classes for a musical. Their musical this year will be Cinderealla. Anyone in the Illinois Area can come on by. Let me know, I'll tell you where the musical is going to be. It should be very interesting. What I didn't think would happen is that they would love this as much as they do. I look forward to it. They are very busy girls!

I still have to get Ms. Abby her tutor for the summer, and Becca believes that because it is summer she just needs to have fun, and that's it. If life were that simple for all of us.

Carole

No comments: