Blogaholic

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My two daughters

They keep me busy. I didn't think they would, or how much I would really enjoy driving them around. But I do. And I have to face reality, that they are not the kind to just sit around and play in the house. Abby has joined band, although not thrilled with her choice, she is playing the clarinet. Becky is in cheerleading. Both want to also join girlscouts, which I am thrilled about, since I was a girlscout. I am very proud of both! Both are doing well in school, and tomorrow, 10/15/08 Abby will be 10.

She has reminded me of how old she will be for the past month. I am surprised how time flies. It seems like only yesterday we were taking Abby in for her first open heart surgery. The obstacles this child has faced and perservered!

We still don't have their Halloween costumes picked out, and it is getting chillier where we are. I don't know about other moms, but my girls want to be the super hero instead of a princess. I guess they are tired of pink and all the frilly stuff that goes with being a princess.

That's all for now.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: