Blogaholic

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Barefoot books

Let me tell you about a free to join business I recently joined. It's called Barefoot books! My kids are 7 and 11, and as a mom I KNOW how essential it is to read for my kids. That's why I think this is such a fun functional business to have. I do plan on buying books from my business, but I don't plan on being my best customer. WHY? Because I know you moms, grandmoms, aunts and sisters need books for little ones too! Barefoot books is not only good for your pocketbook, it's ecofriendly too! Check out our huge selecton of books, and take advantage of the specials we have going right now!!

Take 20% off this weekend, until October 12, use OCTSALE in the check out and get free shipping for orders $35 and over. Shop today, join NOW!

http://carole-harris.barefootbooks.com/

Happy Reading!

Carole

No comments: