Blogaholic

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lovely blog award

I was awarded the lovely blog award many months ago by Marla Ellis. Her blog is here, and now I'm finally getting around to publishing who I think deserves the same. I passed her on anoter one...You'll find out why she deserves it when you go visit her blog!!





Here are the rules for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award:




1. Post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has given the award and the blog link.




2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.




Over the past year I have gotten to know many wonderful ladies through their businesses and their blogs.My nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award are:


Marla Ellis Lisa Love

Cindy Mcgregor


snowberry

No comments: