Blogaholic

Sunday, January 9, 2011

For those of you who work....

Do you go through highs and lows with your job? I feel like that, and I always hope the new year will bring great things. Lately, my new years have started so roughly, that when it finally gets some momentum, and some good, that it's the end of the year, and its over with quickly. Any tips on how I can start my new year out greatly. Perhaps it is my own fault this year. But I won't take the credit in the previous ones. I won't badmouth my job or boss in my blogs. We can talk privately about jobs. I'd love to hear any tips you have. This is not starting out like the new year I wanted.... I don't see how I'll accomplish my financial or social goals feeling this beat up. Please do contact me if you have ideas.

Until then.

Carole

No comments: