Blogaholic

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time Time Time!

Where does the time go? Here it is March already! We were dreading those winter months here in the Midwest, and poof! No real winter. We got lucky. Although we did have snow in March, we fared pretty well. So here it is March and my baby will be ten soon. They start taking their standardized tests tomorrow. Sometimes I think it is not how to measure what they know, but how good can the big wigs look if they do well.

School has changed alot, computers, calculators, ipads, and internet. All at the ready for resources, which is good and bad.

Sparky still has to get nuetered, we will do that very soon, as he will be one soon.

Spring break will be coming soon as well. I do believe Chuck wants to do something, but because work is so hectic for me now, I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

We will go for beckys reshoot for modeling pictures after her tenth birthday. I hope they get it right this time.

I'm driving alot for work...I hope I get cases that are closer to home soon!

Until next time.

Carole

1 comment:

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

I'd like to know where the time goes to also! It seems to march faster the older I get!