Blogaholic

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Don't Blink too fast

It has been a pretty fast year so far. It is now April, and we are half way through it. We had a pretty mild winter in Chicagoland,and Spring came quickly..(although now on the cooler side) Easter whizzed by in a whirl wind, and for us without decorations this year, or a lot of anything else. I ended up very sick with my asthma and an upper respiratory infection. I knew I was out of shape, but when Sparky ran out our front door and I couldn't catch up....my chest was still pretty congested...well I knew I hit that old lady age. Sparky had run into the street and got hit by a car. He survived...lucky beagle that he is. We just recently got him nuetered, so for some reason he wants to run and get out of the yard more than ever. Maybe his brain isn't connecting to what has happened yet. We have an electric fence, so not sure how he is getting out. For now we have him on the dog run....sometimes I wonder.

Home health work has really slowed down...for now, because I have this respiratory thing going on, it is ok, but I will have to find more work. I just recently renewed my license, got everything in order for my jobs.

As far as our summer vacation, I am not sure what we will do just yet.

That is all for now, until next time.

No comments: