Blogaholic

Sunday, November 24, 2013

https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/candlesbycarole last day to sign up for free!  if joining isn't for you, why not grab some great deals!




Hello my friends

It's been a long time hasn't it?  So much to tell.  My Abigail is 15 now, and Rebecca will be 12 in March.  I have new pictures, but not sure how to work my new phone to get them on facebook and such.  Also I am very protective about my girls.  

My Rebecca made honor roll this quarter in 6th grade, and we are so proud of her.  Abby had some trouble starting out in highschool, but she is doing better.  They both are in a Christmas play this year, and Chuck is making the costumes.  Again we are proud of them.  Both girls are really becoming great young women, being beautiful inside and out.

As you can see above, I joined a new home business.  As of today, it is the last day to join free, but you can still grab some great deals for Christmas.  The last day to order for Christmas is December 1.  Until next time.

Carole

No comments: