Blogaholic

Thursday, September 11, 2014

My first book review/ My Dream Man







My Dream ManMy Dream Man by Marie Solka
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great read! I loved it! Being a home health nurse myself, I could relate to Samantha. Thinking back to when I was single, I could remember those oh so aloof guys that we all know notice us. But pretend not too. I love the touch of erotica without it being too much. It was an easy page turner to find out what was going to happen with Samantha and Greg, with that little bit of a surprise at the end. I'm a big romance buff at heart, so this was the perfect book if you like romance. I give it 5 stars!!!

View all my reviews





Hello my friends.  Today I am writing my first book review.  The ebook I will be reviewing is My Dream Man by Marie Solka.  

First let me say, that I can relate.  I married my dream man 20 yrs ago, computer, gaming, train, geek.  But a great guy.  Reading the book, almost sounds like she has touched on a few things in my life as well.  Yep, I too am a home health nurse who has met her dream man.  So on with the review.

Samantha, one of the main characters in the book, is a home health nurse, with a pretty normal life.  Roaming from patient to patient, with an ex pining for her.  She meets her dream man through one of her patients, actually it is his son.  At first his son is pretty aloof, however she is intrigued.  The reader follows Samantha on her mundane visits with her patients who no doubt are very sick, including Gregs' dad.

Samantha dreams about Greg, and eventually, Mr. Valero, sets the two up.  Samantha seeks advise from her elderly love guru patient, and her sister.  Her sister has her own love interest problems, and Samantha suspects her parents are having problems as well.  

This ebook was a page turner, and even though every reader isn't a nurse, if you love romance you'll love this book.  With a touch of erotica and surprise, it was a great read, and I would recommend to anyone.  Marie Solka also gives you a little taste of  her future book too, which, by the looks of it, is just as good.



Good reading and until next time!

Carole

2 comments:

Beck Valley Books said...

I really enjoyed the characters in the story, such a lovely read.

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed the book! :)