Blogaholic

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Caroles Party Central

Good morning ladies. A few updates on me. I am still looking for vendors on monday, and if there is still decreased interest in parties at this time, I may close down for a short time to concentrate on my site, businesses, and other things. What does that mean for you? I will still have networking chats, and low cost advertising. One of the things I will be working on is getting my page revamped and climbing on the ladder of google. Right now there are too many sites saturating the field, which is not necessarily a good thing. My networking chats will consist of many things, I don't want to discuss that now, you will have to attend to find that out. Networking chats will be free at this time, vendor parties when I have them again will cost. I can't advertise all over and not have my
vendors do the same. We are all in this together to make parties work. If I advertise, I also expect you to advertise outside of blasts, esp if we have the majority of people on blast lists. Now this does not mean caroles party central is closing down....By no means!!! I love what I do! I am just going to do other things right now to make MYself more visible, before I invest any more money,,,,,this is for you as well. I will still pass party blasts for others as well as participate!!!! We will discuss party spots on an individual basis. Paid party spots will still be honored. I don't rip people off. I will be back.

I will still have Caroles Party Central - ning network. http://carolespartycentral.ning.com/


Carole Harris

No comments: