Blogaholic

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Aristocrats

That's my daughters next play. They rehearsed one of the songs today, or just learned it. Such a great bunch of directors and the kids are so gung ho! There are 27 kids this summer. I think the record count was 40 one summer. Some new and old faces. Nice to see our Brenda return and our pianist. Both are very busy all year round anyway I am sure. I don't think our main director has even sat down from the Wizard of Oz yet. We have 4 more performances for that play. I was supposed to be in a play, but I don't think I'll get my big chance just yet. I hate to bug our director. It's so menial, and my way to stardom can wait. LMAO. I'll take some pics when the girls are dancing. I'm going to try and have the whole 2 hours off from work, but it may not be that way all the time. Until later.

Carole

No comments: