Blogaholic

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bummer

This summer has been unpredictably rainy and cool. Not very hot at all. So when I broke my promise to go to splash station today because I just didn't have time, I didn't expect cool weather! It won't get warm until Friday or Saturday. So needless to say my girls were upset. We did however go to the library, and I think with this cool weather, we'll be making more and more trips. This is a good thing, they both need help and need to read more. Becca loves her animal and science books. They are both in the reading clubs at the library, so I hope that inspires them to read.

On another note...if sparky doesn't start eating more, I think I may call the vet. He slept alot today. His one hind leg is scraped up, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. The girls are always carrying him too, which chuck and I don't like. It doesn't give him time to walk.
Off to see my patient. Until next time.

Carole

No comments: