Blogaholic

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My trip to Mississppi

I was hesitant, I must admit. My husband said he needed me to go to help to drive, he couldn't do it alone. Hm, I said, YOU'RE going to let me drive?? If you're husband is like mine, he doesn't like wifey to drive. I had to arrange to get the time off, which was a neat trick since I work for 3 home health companies. Fortunately, census is down in all 3 businesses, so I was able to do it. We even had Sparky with us. I didn't take any pictures, but their grandmother Leona did. I have to get those.

The drive was beautiful but long. A 12 hour drive. We wouldn't have been able to do it if it was just a one person drive. When it was my turn, I was so tempted to go to Nashville. Next time we'll make a pit stop...I want to see Evis' house.

To combat boredom we listened to an audio book. It was my husbands type of course, but my youngest really loved it. I had wanted them to do flash cards and etc, but you know what they say about the best intentions. Have you taken a short trip somewhere? Let me know about it in the comments section.

Until next time, which will be soon. I have so much to share with you.

No comments: