Blogaholic

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recovering from a teen sleep over

So my husband thought it would be good to have a sleep over with my daughters and their friends this past weekend. Great but the ages are 10 12, and two 13 yr olds. So I had gone out to see my late nightg patient. Before I left, I told my 10 yr old, who lay on blankets on the floor, she would be the first one to go to sleep. She denied it. So when I got home a few hours later, I could hear our tv blaring, as well as the girls. They were very loud. I told people if I were a burgular, I'd be afraid to burgle my house! So I was right when I stepped in the house, Becca was fast asleep. I played on the computer for an hour, not one peep out of Becca. I went in to check on the girls, they were wide awake. Then I checked on hubby, boy were his eyes droopin. I asked why he had the tv so loud, and he said so he could stay awake. Funny. It wasn't helping of course. So at 2 am Sparky decided to wake up Becca, and of course she had her second wind, and WIDE awake!! So I went in with my husband, planning to stay awake, only to wake up with Chuck yelling at the girls that it was time for bed. It was 3 am. Needless to say, the girls didn't fall asleep until 4 am. The next day, Becca got up around 7 and Abby around 10 am. I don't know that Chuck will plan a teen sleep over for a while. Funny. Brilliant Chuck.

No comments: