Blogaholic

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Easy and quick Hamburger soup

For a quick hearty meal fix hamburger soup.  It's so easy, and can be made both with fresh and

frozen foods.  My recipe is below:

2 containers of chicken soup broth/stock (chicken because everyone has been sick)

1 lb of cooked hamburger, ground turkey, pork, 
 or chicken.  

2 8 oz glasses of water

4 stalks cut celery

noodles of any kind, I chose shell rigatoni

1 small package of frozen sweet chile corn

1 small package barbecue sliced carrots.  both of these are the steamed bird eye brand.

4-6 chopped potatoes

No need to season, it's all in there.  Enjoy!  


I will let you know how this tastes on my face book wall later this evening.  In the meantime, if 

cook it.  Leave a comment below and let me know how yours turned out.  Make it your own!



Until next time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Carole

No comments: