Blogaholic

Sunday, April 15, 2018

My reviews of the egg yolk cream masks

So I bought some moderately priced face masks from ULTA Beauty shop yesterday.  I wanted to try something other than my Biore charcoal mask.  Price wise, it is about 3-4 more dollars more than you would get from the jewel or other drug store type package one use masks.  I do like those mask prices better.  

The egg yolk mask I tried yesterday was very gooey, which I didn't care for at all!  I understand there has to be some saturation otherwise the sheet would dry out but this was over kill for me.  I did use the extra product and applied to my neck, because there was so much.  There are 2 types of the egg cream mask.  There is the firming and pore tightening mask.  

The firming mask has collagen and egg yolk extract.  In the pore tightening there is vinegar and egg yolk extract.  These masks do have chemicals in it as well.  When I go shopping for mud masks or the like, I will be shopping for a mask with less chemicals, and perhaps more vegan.


Immediately post mask, I noticed my lines softened.  It didn't stay like that all night, but I did notice a brightening of my skin.  I also had a facial yesterday as well.  So perhaps both contributed to this effect.  Pricey for a mask I found too gooey.  However, I am willing to try and buy these on Amazon at a bulk rate and see over time how they do.  I don't agree with all the rave reviews on this mask, and feel that it really is no better than the charcoal Biore or the inexpensive single use drug store masks.  


I will re evaluate these masks in bulk when I am finished with all the other masks I have purchased.


Until next time~~~~~~

Carole

No comments: