Blogaholic

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Please support the March of Dimes

It stands to reason that I get as many viewers and pledges to this charity since I have been doing this as a teen.  Won't you support my fundraiser and The March of Dimes?  https://www.facebook.com/donate/446339749152501/

Hello family friends, classmates co workers and face book family. I invited as many people to this very 

important charity. I've been raising funds for march of dimes most of my life. My mother got me interested 
in it as a child, and while she didn't preach, she certainly made it a priority to instill kindness and thinking 

of others in our family. ALOT! I hope you can donate, no matter the amount. Maybe march of dimes is 

new to you, maybe it's not. If you can't donate, I hope you do in the future. No pressure, and thanks in 

advance for reading and donating. I will be doing my virtual walk next weekend. I will continue to raise 

donations until my birthday. It's a goal I'd like to reach.


Go to the link to donate.  If you have any questions you can leave a comment here, or find me on 

facebook.  If you have a twitter account, you can ask me there.  I am at @carolesparty

Until next time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carole

No comments: