Blogaholic

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pre teens, Abby I am so proud of you!

She may never know it. Even though I told her. She loves volunteerism. This is the 2nd or 3rd time she's done it. Today she packed food for children in underdeveloped countries. I didn't have to beg or coerce her. She also has the opportunity to go on a 2 day retreat. She didn't want to, but when she came back from her good deed, she was very excited and wanted to go again. I am so proud! I am glad she's a great kid. Sure she looses it every now and then, but I wouldn't trade her in for anything! I couldn't ask for a better kid. Ok, done bragging...

If you're reading this and didn't get an invite to her splash station party this Aug 13th...you let me know, you are more than welcome to come!

Until then.

Carole

No comments: